June 24 – June 30, 2018 on the campus of VCU.
*Once you click on the registration button above it will take you to the secure Richmond Symphony web registration site. For faster page loads we recommend using a browser other than Google Chrome. After submitting your registration you will receive a confirmation from a member of the Orchestra Project staff – please allow a couple days to receive this confirmation.
A FEW ITEMS TO NOTE
- Submit your application and audition by Friday, March 1 to receive the $20 application fee and be considered for merit scholarship.
- If you are applying for financial assistance please download the OP 2018 FA and registration form for complete details (available when registration begins)
- Submit your YouTube audition link with your registration.
- Your non-refundable application fee is required in order for your audition to be considered. For a full list of Intensive Fees, click here.
- To be considered for a scholarship, apply early. Funds are limited.
2018 IMPORTANT DATES
January 15, 2018 Registration opens
March 1, 2018 Early/scholarship application and YouTube audition submission deadline, $20 application fee
March 30, 2018 Final application deadline and YouTube audition submission deadline, $40 application fee
April 10, 2018 - or earlier – notification of acceptance
April 17, 2018 - Participants must accept their spots (Financial Assistance application is also due at this time)
May 10, 2018 – All tuition balances due